Frequently, the first time we are introduced to jewellery is when we get our ears pierced. It is a very special time that often marks a transition from childhood to adolescence, so here at Michael Jones Jeweller, we do our best to make sure it feels like a special occasion.
We offer an ear-piercing service in our Grosvenor Centre showroom where we have trained, caring members of staff who will make the experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. We have a quiet area in our showroom that is away from the windows allowing a calm and relaxed atmosphere for the procedure, away from onlookers. A few things to note:
- In order to ensure the best possible outcome on the day and through the healing process, we only pierce ear lobes and only in those aged 7 years old and above
- Under 18's must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- We only pierce first and second piercings in earlobes. We do not offer cartilage piercing or any other body part!
- We pierce with a gun using pre-loaded sterile earrings so there is no need to touch the earrings, reducing the risk of complications
- We do not pierce both ears at the same time. This is done in many other stores as it is a faster process, however, any movement of the head or a slight delay in timing between two piercers can cause the earrings to become misaligned. We always do one ear at a time to ensure the best possible results
- Please seek professional medical advice prior to booking an appointment if you have any concerns regarding health issues such as cardio-vascular problems, dysfunction of the nervous system, diabetes, poor healing capacity, epilepsy, hepatitis and HIV
- We request customers book an appointment to make use of the ear-piercing service. This way, we can make it a smooth process and avoid any queues which may increase nervousness!
- If you do come to see us without an appointment, please avoid lunch hours (12-2pm) as stores can be busy at this time. We cannot guarantee you will be able to be seen without an appointment; to avoid disappointment, call ahead prior to your visit to check there is availability
If you would like to book an appointment for ear piercing please visit our appointment page here.
We have a variety of earring designs to choose from:
Titanium Ball Studs: £35.00
14ct Yellow, White or Rose Gold Ball Studs: £65.00
14ct White Gold Studs 3mm Claw Set with Cubic Zirconia: £65.00
18ct Yellow Gold Ball Studs: £85.00
All prices include a bottle of aftercare solution and we do not charge for the ear piercing service itself. If you would like to discuss the ear-piercing options or if you have any concerns, you are welcome to contact our stores by phone or email - Contact Us. If you would like to book an appointment for ear piercing please visit our appointment page here.